Madison Jars

I bought the Madison Jars from Fillmore containers and I just love the look of them but the lids don't fit very well. I was hoping I could get away without using a lid and just put a clear disk over the top and shrink wrap it but I can't find a disk that will fit.

Does anyone else use these and, if so, do you just deal with the loose lid or did you do something else?

TIA,

Kim

Hey Kim, I have a sample of the 8oz madison jar with the matte silver lid and it fits very well. The metal part might feel loose, but the fitment is good and tight.

They have two sizes of the lid for this jar which did you order?

Hey Kim, I have a sample of the 8oz madison jar with the matte silver lid and it fits very well. The metal part might feel loose, but the fitment is good and tight.

To stop the metal part from feeling loose-- Take it out and put a couple dabs of glue and replace the fitament, let dry, it works awesome

You're right. The filament fits really well. It's the metal part of the cap that feels loose.