Looking for fellow Iowans...suppliers?

I have done extensive searches on supplier listings by state, and I live in Iowa. A while ago, I saw a list that had maybe 5 or 6 supplier listings under Iowa...I can't find it again to save my life. I live in Waterloo...

If there are any other fellow Iowa chandlers on here, PLEASE suggest some wax / candle suppliers for me. Bubbles-n-Lights looks promising, but when I calculate the shipping, it states that it's like $99.00 for a 50# case of Enchanted Lites soy wax!!!! And I'm in the same state!!!! Please tell me this is wrong...I will NOT pay those shipping costs! Peaks and BCN (who I both LOVE) are farther away, and the shipping is less than this.

If there is anywhere that I can purchase soy and/or J223 locally, please let me know. I have read about Soyawax (apparently was the first type of soy invented by Mike Richards), which can be purchased in Cedar Rapids, but the shipping is still around $15.00 for a 50# case...

If anyone could help me on this, I would greatly appreciate it. Even if it's just

by locating that supplier-by-state link that I'm talking about...

Thanks so much!