Does anyone use the container paraffin wax from Candlelights??

I received my new wax this morning YAY superfast delivery :thumbsup: i like it!!

Has anyone else used this wax? I have just poured my first EVER container candle and it looks like its not going to need a repour. Its been cooling, wrapped in a tea towel for about an hour and a half and no sinkage yet. Does this sounds right? Or has it still got time to sink? lol. Don't know how long they take to cure completely.

When i light this container is it supposed to melt the wax all the way to the glass?

ohhhhh exciting!! :whoohoo:

Anjie,x.

OK, forget that question. It doesn't need a repour *LOL*. this is such a lovely wax to work with. It's left a lovely smooth shiny top to my container - i'm soo pleased. Wish i could take a pic and show it off but can't at the moment. OMG I made a container yay, now to test it ....... *super banana*

Anjie,x.

Hi,

i use the same sasol container wax as the one from candle lights, i do find that there is usually a slight bit of shrinkage, but i dont do a repour, i go over the top with a heat gun. And yes the wax is suposed to melt right to the edge of the container, you just need to test to get the right wick