Candlescience Heads-up

I placed an order there yesterday and several oils showed out of stock. By last night, the oils were back in but they shipped so fast that it was too late. If you notice that an oil you want is out of stock, put that you would like to add it if possible in the comment line. That way if they're running out and restocking all day with this crazy sale you can still get all your oils! I guess Cranberry Marmalade, Nectarine and Black Currant and Rain Water weren't meant to be... sigh...

Now I know! (btw, I emailed them at 3 this morning and had a response a few minutes ago!

-Kristi

I just got a response back too ... I asked if they intended on carrying CD wicks. They (Mike) said that they were thinking about it, but have not made a final decision as of yet.

To all you CD wick users, who order from CandleScience ... send them an email ... maybe if enough people ask, it may help with their decision. You know, supply & demand ... if we demand (politely that is), maybe they will supply. :D