Shipping to warm climates

Absyrtus

At the end of July, if i'm shipping to Los Angeles (family there,) will my soy pillars survive the 3 day trip? My soy wax melts at about 130... I just thought of this... what to do?

i read someone's post that shipping on Monday is a good idea, this I can understand... otherwise are they really ok?

Thinking ahead...

I managed to ship to Phoenix over the summer when it was 120 degrees there. The items arrived without any problem. I used priority mail (this is air mail which arrives within 2-3 days) and sent it on a Monday to make sure it wouldn't sit somewhere over a weekend. I also packed it with bubble wrap and peanuts, and they not only provide cushioning, but also insulation. Lastly, I sent it to their office instead of their home, so that it would be brought into an air conditioned place right away instead of baking of their porch for several hours until they got home from work.

I managed to ship to Phoenix over the summer when it was 120 degrees there. The items arrived without any problem. I used priority mail (this is air mail which arrives within 2-3 days) and sent it on a Monday to make sure it wouldn't sit somewhere over a weekend. I also packed it with bubble wrap and peanuts, and they not only provide cushioning, but also insulation. Lastly, I sent it to their office instead of their home, so that it would be brought into an air conditioned place right away instead of baking of their porch for several hours until they got home from work.

What's the MP of your wax though?