What to do with Potpourri

Did inventory from last year leftovers and have a lot of potpourri - lord knows why I bought it. Unscented. What can I do with it? Any ideas? going to do a few craft shows starting next month. Thanks all. Recipes please.

Please email direct since I am not getting email replies: wright_0048 @ yahoo.com

This is weird...I was just coming here to ask a potpourri question! Please excuse me for butting in. :rolleyes2 I plan on making scented rosehips with other stuff mixed in. ;) My question is, do I scent them with straight fo, or should I cut the fo with something? Any help is greatly appreciated. I am itchin to get to it. :yes: TIA Stacy

I do my potpourri with straight FO. My sales for potpourri have been slow, but are just starting to pick up.

You could make firestarters using the potpourri. That is how I make mine. They look really pretty too. You can use holiday cupcake holders for them. There are some really cute autumn leaves ones that I found at Michaels and JoAnnes.