BLT Scented Votive

Actually I think he wants the other offered by the same seller, a crappie I think? He loves the bass too though. I just can't imagine rubbing anything shaped like a fish on myself...

Were you the one who posted the link to the silicone mold eBay search? If so, I have you to thank for the dead fish eyes that will soon be staring at me while I shower... lol!

Actually I think he wants the other offered by the same seller, a crappie I think? He loves the bass too though. I just can't imagine rubbing anything shaped like a fish on myself...

Were you the one who posted the link to the silicone mold eBay search? If so, I have you to thank for the dead fish eyes that will soon be staring at me while I shower... lol!

:shocked2: *faint*

It actually says that the bacon soap is scented with vanilla and honey, because "I'm willing to admit that the bath may be the one place you don't want the aroma of bacon."

Any soapers out there who want to make a real bacon-scented soap? Hey it wouldn't be too bad... nothing says "morning" like the smell of bacon cooking!

OMG did you guys see the bacon brittle? That's just disturbing!