Bulk

citygrl707

Where is the best place to buy bulk gel and glasses. I have been buying my glasses from the dollar tree or dollars stores. I would like to get them cheaper then one dollar. As for the gel i have been buying from candle and supplies .com and a couple other places. Anyone with ideals, thank you.

I haven't found too many places to buy gel in bulk...if by bulk you talking in 55 gal. drums. I have looked. The shipping on what I found and the cost of the drum of gel will run you in the neighborhood of $800. I haven't checked with buying direct from penreco..there is a good bit of paper work to fill out with them and they do not show thier prices on thier website. Nor, do they show a minimum purchase amount.

But I may look into that in the future.

Bill

Jacksonville Fla

I don't know where your at but gelluminations and brighter scents have the cheapest I've found and the best shipping to me any way. They also have a great selection of FO's that are gel safe. What kind of glass are you looking for?

As far as glass i love the 4inch ivory ball and wine glasses. I found them at candle and supplies.com, only problem wont tell you the shipping on bulk until you pay for the item. I have brought from them before but only small amounts. I am going to order my gel from brighter scents and my fo i just have to find the glass. thank you