New Mold Happy Dance!!

Angel91805

Woo hoo!! *getdown* I'm doing the Happy Dance here tonight! My brand spankin' new Misty Creek mold came today and I'm doing the boogie!!! Loving it. Need another one so I don't have to mess this one up! BUAHAHAHA.

Now I have no excuses not to make my first batch of soap. None. Nope. Not a one. <sigh> :tiptoe: Anyone close enough to come hold my hand???

Hehehe

Donna

Isn't it great what we get excited about LOL?! (BTW, I did the same happy dance when my Misty Creek arrived!)

Sorry, not close enough to hold your hand, but just read, read & read some more, get your big girl soaping gloves on and jump in. Don't forget to take pics!

God help us all....I'm going to do it. Just as soon as I get up from the computer.

I put on my Big Girl Panties this morning....and I'm still scared.

<breathe breathe>

I can do this. I am NOT afraid of the 2 jars of lye I have. I am armed with the knowledge of hundreds of ladies and gents. I am armed with a dust mask, safty goggles, rubber gloves, long sleeve shirt, long pants and an apron. I am armed with a 9 page print out, with pictures!, of the CP tutorial from this forum. I am armed with a 3 page tutorial on salt bars. My son is happily out of the house. DH is nearby, just in case. I can do this.

<breathe breathe>

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Donna