Scent Help!

JKCBrown

For those of you that have purchase or have purchased your scents from Taylored Concepts, would you mind sharing with me some of your favorites? They have a whole lot of scents!!! lol..

Also, anyone know where I can get the scent Goddess for cheaper than what Old Mill carries it for?

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

~Kristen~

Hi, Kristen...

It me!! :cheesy2:

Hey, not sure if you've done this yet or not, but you can go under "search", and type in..the fragrance your looking for, it may bring up this question from another persons post.

Also, maybe try to type in the name of the FO with the words "looking for", in the search area. I know I do this sometimes when I have a question.

This will give you a bump...so maybe someone will jump in !!!

Good Luck!!!

I order from Taylored, they have some items that I can't get anywhere else. Like Texas Sunset, Texas Bluebonnets, Sun Washed Linen, Monkey Farts. To name a few. They have so unusual scent, and it can make your head spin to go into their showroom and see the shelves of FOs, I want to take some of almost everything. I slso use the Creme Burlee, I have tried others but my customer base like theire best.( my#1 seller) I went to Green Leaf because I have real sucess with their 70/30 wax and using their FOs worked real well for me. The other reason I use them is I can P/U and save in shipping. Taylored is about the only place I can get my jars and save on shipping. I pay a little more but it still is less than shipping costs. And My DH's office is right down the street. So when I need something it's a phone call away:cheesy2: