reviews on flickers fragrance oils

ladeanad

just wondering if anyone has any reviews on flickers fragrance oils ?

i just ordered 15 of the sample size.. i really wanted to try the patchouli's so i ordered all 3 of them.. and couldn't just stop there.. so i ordered her 15 pk

i searched on the board for reviews but i didn't see much for flickers.. i'm going to give them a try and can hardly wait to get them :)

I really like Flicker's oils! I have poured the Fresh Floral Honeydew, great soft fruit w/ a bit of floral, nice throw! Brown Sugar Fig, really nice, just like BBW, strong! I JUST finished pouring their Iced Cherry Chip cake! I can't wait to test burn, the cake really comes out in the wax, OOB, the cherry is predominant...

I just got a sampler myself, and they were all so nice, I was not too crazy about the Patch rasp. but that's me, the Honey Patch. is VERY nice, however! I also have Carmel Clouds and Cedar and Spice to pour, they are both good, and very different scents!

I am going to be sending a good friend of mine the Trop. White Musk and Romance to do in B&B...they should be awesome..:cool2:

Flickers is one of my main suppliers (I'm doing candles, Ecosoya cb-135, pillar blend and cb-advanced) and I really love their fos. Only very few of them don't work the way I want them to work, but that could be because of my "difficult" wax.

This is what I buy from Rhonda:

Summer Garden (bestseller for me)

Fairy garden (very strong!!)

Pecan Pie (bestseller)

Strawberry Musk

Moonlight Path

Carrot Cake

Christmas Pines (bestseller)

Clean Cotton

Cranberry Fig (very nice, though my customers don't buy this:sad2:)

French Lavender (bestseller)

Merlin's Forest (bestseller)

Tuscan Lace

Vanilla Hazelnut (bestseller)

and a new order is already on its way to my home:cool2:

You won't be disapponted, I guess!!

Are the Tuscan Lace and Summer Garden back in stock yet? I'm waiting to order and I want to wait for them. I heard Tuscan Lace is like a strong Sultry Angel. I'm dying to try some of her scents though. I ordered a lb of the Kai during the pre-buy and it smells great OOB. Can't wait to put it in wax.

Missy

OK, I have a review on Flicker's Iced Cherry Chip Cake. It rocks!! It smells so darn good burning, just like the name...not too much cherry, which is good, because IMO, that would drown out the other scents in there... Now, I know we all have different results w/ our wax/wicks combos., but in my 50/50, CD wicks, I got a decent throw in less than 24', which usually means it'll only get better after a good week or so cure!!

I LOVE this oil!!!