By George I think I've got it!

candlesprite7

Have to agree with all the above!!! just curious how many attempts it took to get yours like that? im attempting but am no where near to yours!!!!!!

Can anyone advise on how thick to do the layers getting real stuck with them!!

:wink2: LOVE the colours my daughters 5 mad about pink and wants em'.

Have to agree with all the above!!! just curious how many attempts it took to get yours like that? im attempting but am no where near to yours!!!!!!

Can anyone advise on how thick to do the layers getting real stuck with them!!

:wink2: LOVE the colours my daughters 5 mad about pink and wants em'.

About 10...lol

Only a few more to go fro me then(and the rest) lol. Yiou inspired me to try another one yesterday went for blues and greens. The first one had some marking on it but was really smooth and shiny, guess i poured too warm? The second was a total disaster it got stuck in the mould and after about 17 hrs lost my patience with trying to ease it out so i banged it a litttle which didnt work. put it in the freezer for 10 which probably mafde it worse so then i walloped it on the work top just one more time which to my satisfaction came out only to see that the rustic bit kinda crumbled off, the candle broke in two and i mumbled a few words!! Should learn to have more patience i know!!! Liked the colour though, would post but far 2 embarassed to show you the state of it, never had such a bad candle not even my first which ended up looking the a very shinny blue leaning tower of piesa!!!

Will continue to be inspired by you beautiful ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:embarasse