Scrapbook-Help!

TwinMom

Be careful about the lettering you buy. I have bought sample fancy lettering and then couldn't replace it. For instance, I bought some "spooky" lettering for Halloween, that was Halloween-ish. I neve could replace it. Now, I buy basic letters that I know I can find again and just dress it up with box cut-outs behind it.

I teach scrapbooking classes. The best site I have found is www.twopeasinabucket.com click on peanut gallery then you can search it will give you pages and pages of layouts. Also the easiest thing to do when making a whole album at one time (and not go nuts) is use the came color theme threw out the album. If you need any help just pm me and I would be happy to help you out. I have made many wedding albums. Hope the site helps you

Terri

Thank you...I was originally thinking 'oh I have lots of time, wedding isnt until July..' blah blah....boy was I WRONG.......lmao....!!!! I did the first page and it took me 2 hours!! I am going to the library to get some books out on scrapbooking too.....fun...fun...but it does take lots of time! Thanks everyone for all your suggestions and help and sites :)