Lonestar's --- Pure Seduction

candlecrazyinwv

Hi All

I'm new to the board so hope this goes through okay. I have not used Pure Seduction but have used Lonestar's fragrances for nearly three years and love them. All of the "knock-off" fragrances I have used ( mostly BBW) have been right on the money!

Good Luck,

Peg

OK I could have sworn I posted to this thread.

I've got the FO and compared to the perfume it isn't the same thing, but it's a good dupe. I don't know that there are a lot of dupes that are that dead on. They always seem to be missing a little something. I still really like this fragrance.

Hi All

I'm new to the board so hope this goes through okay. I have not used Pure Seduction but have used Lonestar's fragrances for nearly three years and love them. All of the "knock-off" fragrances I have used ( mostly BBW) have been right on the money!

Good Luck,

Peg

Have you tried their "Marshmallow Madness"? If so, how is it? as compared to others? I'm still looking for a great marshmallow that is not too "toasty" smelling. thanks

OK I could have sworn I posted to this thread.

I've got the FO and compared to the perfume it isn't the same thing, but it's a good dupe. I don't know that there are a lot of dupes that are that dead on. They always seem to be missing a little something. I still really like this fragrance.

You did, for some reason, she has this posted twice!:confused:

Sue Ann