Two new soaps

I just did these today.

BCS Peppercorn

Peppercorn.jpg

I used Red oxide and what I thought was brown oxide from the co-op but after I mixed my lye with my oils, I realized I had grabbed the very coral (I think). I am not letting it gel, so hopefully it will stay that brown color. The pink was supposed to be a bit more red, but usually i use too much red!

Backwoods Black Berry Patch

blackberrypatch.jpg

This turned out okay, I jus thope that the purple doesn't look too gray. First of all, I forgot to pull out some of my oils before I added my lye water to mix my colors in. Second of all, I wasn't sure how much to use to get a nice purple. I think I used too much green and I poured this pretty thick. The pattern is looking like I wanted it to, but not sure about the colors. We shall see!

Steph

What colorant did you use for that purple? My purple looked like that and then turned to mud.

The other purple I used stayed grey like yours looks (on my monitor at least) but actually I liked it with the cherry pink it was mixed with. ;)

Either way, I think I'm really gonna like the green one and hate the teasing and waiting that goes with seeing these pics. of when they're first poured, so bring on those cut pics. :D

Here they are cut:

Peppercorn

peppercorn.jpg

I am pretty happy with the way this turned out, still wish the pink was more red.

Blackberry Patch (BW)

blackberrypatch-1.jpg

This one is super strong and i am glad the purple stayed (next time I won't use so much of either color). The bubbles aren't colored though, so that is good! Michi, I used UM violet for the purple. We will see if it stays. I might order the select shades when my checkbook allows!

TFL,

Steph

Here they are cut:

Peppercorn

peppercorn.jpg

I am pretty happy with the way this turned out, still wish the pink was more red.

Blackberry Patch (BW)

blackberrypatch-1.jpg

This one is super strong and i am glad the purple stayed (next time I won't use so much of either color). The bubbles aren't colored though, so that is good! Michi, I used UM violet for the purple. We will see if it stays. I might order the select shades when my checkbook allows!

TFL,

Steph

Like that green Steph. Ha, when your checkbook allows!! Remember don't hand that checkbook to me!! I tried to take it off of her the other day!!!LOL.

Glo

Ooooh I love that green and purple one for sure, just like I knew I would! :D

:thumbsup:

Dang it, I wish I would have gotten the UM Violet instead of the Maganese violet (which turns to mud)!!

Yah, Select Shades are on my very very very very long wish list!! LOL