Dallar Tree Tart Burners

Guest EMercier

Guest EMercier

Just wanted to let you all know that I posted about this not too long ago. Well, I finanlly got in contact with them and they don't have anymore. Theywere in all different colors, when I get home, I'll post a picture for you all. Anyway, they only order them around August. She suggested I call back in July to place an order or check up. They are $48 for 48 ($1 each). If you want them to ship them to your nearest Dollar Tree it's $4.95 extra. If you want them to ship them to your house then it's the $4.95 plus shipping. I know I'd send them to the store as I have one really close to me. Just thought I'd share. These were a hot seller for me this Christmas and I still have people asking for them. I packaged them with the tarts in a cello bag with a ribbon. I have the SKU # if anyone is interested. Just PM me.

Guest EMercier

OK, since I can't edit anymore, here is a pic. The one is the pictures of the different colors. The other is at my Christmas show, it's how I packaged them.

post-441-139458419429_thumb.jpg

post-441-139458419433_thumb.jpg

Very nice....and will make an affordable gift for someone to buy! I love it when I can offer items that children can buy for their mom's...and they sure love the candles! LOL They are always at the booth sniffing every single one before they pick just the "right one". If I may ask, about how much did you sell the burners with the tarts?

Thanks for letting us know about them. If you would pm me the SKU numbers, I will note my calendar to order them in July.

Thanks again for sharing!

Thats a great price but their first minimum purchase is $350.00 :cry2:

Why don't yall get together & do a group buy? BTW, those are the same that we still have on the shelf -- does that mean you could request they be pulled from stores that still have them & sent to your location?

Susan.

Guest EMercier

I swear I've gone to like 4 or 5 different Dollar Trees in the area and can't find any. I've gotten pissed off when I ask if they have anymore in the back and the manager refuses to look. That's why I called the toll free number. At my shows, I mainly sell the white as you can see, but if someone askes for another color, I make it available.

If anyone is willing to do a co-op, and there is enough interest I'm sure the $350 could be met. I'm not interested in hosting a co-op.

Guest EMercier

I used mine for a few months to test it out before using. No smoke issues. The tealight goes out, which is good for a person like me that will forget it's burning. I have gotten better at that. They are great. No compaints from the people that have purchased them from me, they love them and have come back for more.