Something I swore id never do! LOL

These look GREAT....Love the colors...Where do you get your Baby-Powder ? I have tried several different ones...but the scent itself seems to change the white or Pink to a weird color...I need one that stays TRUE!!

Joyce

I don't mean to hi-jack, but I get my Baby Powder fo from WSP - it's clear so no changing of the candle color!

• 2 weeks later...
These look GREAT....Love the colors...Where do you get your Baby-Powder ? I have tried several different ones...but the scent itself seems to change the white or Pink to a weird color...I need one that stays TRUE!!

Joyce

I get mine from peak candles. No color change and it is a strong scent. I usually use white, baby blue, or pink with mine. My white stays white.

• 2 months later...

Mason jars is something I swore I would never do too.... but with the prices of all other supplies going up I *may* have to consider it also.

Now, I have done a tester in a mason-- ONCE!-- and it never left my house....:D And my husband is never going to let me forget it either. That man can reeeaalllly ride something until the wheels fall off!

Yours look FABULOUS! Congrats!