Need Soap Mold Guidance......

Angel91805

Hi CareBear & Diamondk,

Thanks for replying. I will patiently await a reply for him, but I gotta tell ya it is killing me, I am not a very patient person....LOL. But I guess the old saying is true, "Anything worth having is worth waiting for".

I was starting to think I made him angry at me and for the life of me could not figure out what I had typed to upset him.

Again thank-you both for the info.

Devil Woman

Devil Woman, he is a very patient man - I don't think he was getting mad at you. It's sometimes hard to communicate only in writing because you cannot hear the tone of voices or see a facial expressions. He was tremendously patient with me and I was a huge PITA.

:) Hi guys!:wave:

I am so very sorry for just now getting back on here! The CT forum is such a great bunch of soapiers, and you guys are among the best! Late last Sunday afternoon, my Acer lap top crashed for the last time, experiencing a horrific death! I bought a new one Monday, but it has the new Windows Vista OS, and all I had was dial up which Vista does not like! It took me finding someone to fix my old Acer, installing a new hard drive, to get me back to my dial up IP connection!:rolleyes2

Thursday at 7 PM, we had Embarqe (Sprint) install a DSL line. WOW, FAST! I gave that new computer to the DW, and finally Friday got my old Acer back up, installing a bunch of old software, one being my wmconnect.com dial up server! It did not work right, and am just now recovering missing emails! :angry2: :rolleyes2

Thank you for being so very patient and all you I have had the privilege to do business with, vouch for me! I will not soon forget all the nice words!

I will try within the next 24 hours to answer all PM's.

On another note, after over 1 year of trying to sell our place here in Florida, after my dad's passing away 2 days before Christmas Eve, 2006, and making a promise to move back to Missouri to help with my dear mother, since she has never worked a day outside the home, and is kinda lost out there, we sold our home Friday! :yay:

We will be going back to Missouri next weekend to buy a home in SW MO. The TOG Soapmaking Shop will be out of production from March 15 to April 30, 2007 during the move home to Missouri! I hope to purchase a larger shop and employ a few helpers to produce my TOG Molds, cutters, bevellers and more tools soon. I am filling orders this week. I am just about full from preexisting orders. I will be checking in at least a few times a week to say "HI" to everyone!

Thanks to all for being so understanding while I fulfill my promise to come "home" I made to my Father!

Thanks, and may everyone have a great, fun, warming week ahead!:)

Paul....:cool2: