Alternative to CB-Advanced?

I'm thinking about changing my wax supplier (I only get Ecosoya here in Europe) and therefore thought I could order another wax as well if itS just as "self-releasing" as the CB-Advanced is, because I have to take the candles out of the container to cut them. Is there such a wax on the market?

Thanks!

I'm thinking about changing my wax supplier (I only get Ecosoya here in Europe) and therefore thought I could order another wax as well if itS just as "self-releasing" as the CB-Advanced is, because I have to take the candles out of the container to cut them. Is there such a wax on the market?

You might try looking into Accu-Soy wax. I have been testing this wax and it acts a lot like CBA. I have been a CBA user and I am really liking this new wax. Here is a link to the thread: http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43406

I haven't seen any other posts about this wax.

Good luck!

TLC,

thank you for this tip! I've looked at your pics and the tops are really smooth. You also mentioned the good throw - do you have any more experience on that now? It's better than that of the CBA?

Thank you again!

You also mentioned the good throw - do you have any more experience on that now? It's better than that of the CBA?

With everything that I have tested so far it is better than CBA, IMO. I have not tested may fo's but the ones that I have tested (banana bread & mango)I have been real happy with the results. The more I pour this wax and tweek it the better it looks. I pour it a little different than the CBA, meaning hotter. The only downside that I have found is the htp wicks that I am using. They tend to burn off center and if I don't get them place exactly right it shows up in the melt pool. :embarasse That is the only downside so far and is caused by operator error.:grin2: