Getting ready for the ocean

Livelovebath

Livelovebath

I really like the necklace. I have been thinking of doing seashell necklaces also, but didn't know what I would need to drill a small hole in the shell with. Can you enlighten me on this? I don't have a website, nor live anywhere near you, so won't be any competition. You can pm me if you'd rather. Thanks

Livelovebath

I really like the necklace. I have been thinking of doing seashell necklaces also, but didn't know what I would need to drill a small hole in the shell with. Can you enlighten me on this? I don't have a website, nor live anywhere near you, so won't be any competition. You can pm me if you'd rather. Thanks

Thanks for all the positive comments.. I guess my second choice beads arent bad!!

Cissy, I would 110% share my secrets but the truth is I bought them with the holes in them already. I live in centeral ON and there is no ocean anywhere near me.. so getting shells is sort of out of the question unless you buy them from a craft store etc. these ones were actually a real bargin too so I was happy.. no work and great price!!