what do you think of diystores?

roxi4112000

I do not use DIY, but thinking of switching to them. But I do use one of the graphic people there, Cheryl Sesler, she is awesome. And can do all sorts of graphics. She has a site, www.primgraphics.com. She will do what ever graphics you want her to, not just prim. Mine are not prim, country but not prim at all. I have used her several times and so have many of my friends. I will never use anyone other than her.

PS. I am getting ready to post a special for candletech members for hosting. Just waiting on access to the supplier area. So if you want to signup you might want to use that special! :)

Did you, or are you going to do a special? I'm about ready to sign up. Of course, after the big server migration.

Tony

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I recently lost my site with my previous host. I have just started my site with DIY. What a breath of fresh air! Outstanding customer service. Even though I haven't been with DIY long, at this point I would highly recommend you go this route.

I'll be posting the special probably on Thursday or Friday of this week.

We are in the process of a big network change and will actually be down for a couple days so I have signups closed until the switch. But once that is complete, I will be opening back signups and will post the special. It's a Great special too :)

Thanks everyone!!

I'll be posting the special probably on Thursday or Friday of this week.

We are in the process of a big network change and will actually be down for a couple days so I have signups closed until the switch. But once that is complete, I will be opening back signups and will post the special. It's a Great special too :)

Thanks everyone!!

Looking forward to it.

Should I go ahead and get my domain name registered in the meantime? Or, is it best to wait?

Thanks,

Tony