Gel candles i use to make

citygrl707

i found that because the gel looked pretty my customers didnt want to burn them so after a while they werent really buying more. Also just the cost of gel is so high i am going to by in bulk and see if i can make a profit now. I have never put a wax embed inside my gel just glass or metal maybe i will give it a try and see what happens.

Ive been waiting to see if someone will have the time to post a tutorial on everlasting Gel candles with the tea-light inserts in the top. I've seen the paraffin pillar everlasting with the tea-lights inserted in the top and I would guess that it would be a great option especially for the gel candle lovers!! That way people can retain the beauty of your candles and still enjoy lighting it up!

Your work is inspiring, I love the simple elegance of the gel in those glasses!! I soo want to play with gel, yet I still havent placed an order for it. Ive been playing with some c3 soy and need to spend the dough-ray-me on some new FO's. I had no idea the gel was so expensive?!!!! I guess I'll have to do some price comparisons before i consider ordering some.

its like 2-3.00 a pound but you can find it cheaper if you buy by bulk. With gel i have found they look great no matter what the wheather is unlike soy. I have done some pillars before and i didnt like all the clean up. I am going to make a couple in the next few weeks and will post pics i am waiting on some gel now. i have never messed with tea lights . I have found how to make gel candles on the internet with no problem really.