Car air freshners

i don't know if they have ever offered it but no they do not come with their own bags. Beware she is a smoker but once you scent them you can not smell it.

After I received my first order, I emailed her and asked her if she smoked because the blanks smelled like a dirty ashtray. I wanted to know if it would effect the fragrance. Well, I laid them all out for about a week, in the shed outside (lol) and eventually, you couldn't smell it anymore. I scented them and they were fine. I just received my second order from her and no dirty ashtray smell!!! The blanks did NOT carry any signs of a smoker.

ETA....did you see the new Flip Flop shape!?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad this come back up. I have seen post that they last 2 months. Mine last about 3 weeks and I can't figure out why so I emailed bell and they said 2 to 3 weeks. So how are other ppl on here getting theirs to last so long?? I used quality FO so I am baffled. I tested them in my car, tested in my house and its all the same no more than 3 weeks

I use all the top strong scents and mine dont last very long either. I let mine dry just long enough to not have a drip. I package them asap in hopes that the scent last longer. I read on here on another posting that someone sell them and they last 6 months...personally I dont know how. I also buy mine from Bellandtraders.

I use a pipette to apply my oil...of course soapers will tell you that my very favorite soap making tool is my pipette...I start from the outside in and do it in a steady stream...I air dry on window or outdoors...I only use clear oils which minimizes yellowing.

I also swear by Press and Seal to store my air fresheners..it doesn't suck the scent out and you can store one blank at a time and it's cost effective. I use anything from pretty ribbons to beads I find at the flea market to string my fresheners. I also bought some sheets and hand painted roses and cut out the blanks and some are drying right now...I want to peek but I won't know how everything worked out until they're completely dry.