Smelly Jelly by the BAG?????

littleshote

Hi all,,well I had an idea,,lol..what about measuring a certain amount of SMelly Jelly with fo and distilled water,,let it "jell" and then scoop in Cello Bag and sell by the BAG!!..and let the customer put in any container they want,,I would put caution etc..on bag..has anyone done this??and what do yall think about it??

littleshote

My only real concern with this is the FO could destroy the bag. Some Fo are harsher than others on the bags. A question to ask yourself would be this what would happen if the customer takes months to figure out what to put it in and in the mean time the bag gets eaten away. That would be a nightmare for not only the customer but you as they would blame you.

Yep! I've had fo's eat through lots of things. I think you'd be better off putting them in plastic jars.

But along those lines, why not create a smelly jelly kit in a bag. So when they're ready to put it in the container, it has the directions, premeasured fragrance oil & coloring. Simply stir it up with water!