tart warning labels

Luci

I don't know what I'm missing because I could have sworn I found appropriate warning labels somewhere last week while surfing and looking for supplies. Now the only ones I can find are either for tealight burners or else don't show the wording at all.

Could someone please post if and where these labels can be found? I would also like some tart molds with the same supplier if at all possible. Is it asking too much to find 2 things at the same supplier? Sorry if I sound bitchy, but it's been one of "those" kinda days. :tiptoe:

Bittercreek North or South? I've looked at so many tonight that I can't remember which was which. One had it so that you could read the wording and it said to only use a tealight warmer. Seems the other either said that, too, or else the wording wasn't shown. I don't want it to specify tealight. I'll go back and look again.

Is it not permissible to use the same warning for both soy and paraffin tarts?

Thank you, thank you, thank you! That is exactly the one I was remembering. For some reason, that is the only site on the supplier link page that I haven't checked tonight for some unknown reason!

This has been such an awful day, and I feel that I have accomplished nothing. I knew I would never sleep tonight if I didn't find them.