I made a big mess today....

elle110

Ok, I go into my shop and decide to get a head start on my loofah scrub bars since I had some extra time today. Everything was going good, got my caps poured in my molds, had the loofahs in, and started adding soap. Well, stupid me, for some reason I pushed on some of the loofahs and they busted the capped ends and soap goes everywhere, and then, as if that was not bad, I panicked and started moving other molds, which broke more caps and I had at least 4 lbs of soap running on my counter (this was M&P). And this wasn't just soap, there were poppy seeds, pumice and oats in it, AND Eucalyptus & Peppermint EO. It was terrible, it seemed the more I tried to rectify the mess the worse it got.

To say the least, I didn't have any xtra time after that UGGGGGGHHHHHHH and it was a very expensive day.

Sometimes I wonder what I am thinking when I do things, the good thing is I won't do it again, already came up with a way to make sure it won't happen again.

Do you feel my pain? LOL

Michelle

Sometimes I wonder what I am thinking when I do things, the good thing is I won't do it again, already came up with a way to make sure it won't happen again.

Do you feel my pain? LOL

Michelle

OMG, I am a complete space case sometimes too, lol! So what's your antidote, if you don't mind me asking?

I thought about taking pics while the WHEELS WERE FALLING OFF, but then I went into instant adrenaline on getting it cleaned up (so I could make it look like it never happened) great away of making myself feel better DENIAL LOL

Michelle

What no pictures??:cheesy2:

Just take a deep breath and as you said, it seems you will learn from this episode.

take care,

mm