Plastic shot glasses for candles?

I filled up the tank on the truck today and saw a display of soy/para blend candles that were in plastic shot glasses with a cool little lid. The wicks looked like over kill, and they only had one scent, but you know, they really did look kinda cool. I bought one to play with and keep for ideas. They were selling for 99 cents and there were other sizes, a little salt shaker mug and one other size larger. If I can find it now (don't ask lol) I will post a picture of it later. The containers look JUST like the plastic deals you get when you buy liquid baby medicines.

Bruce

First of all, OMG!! I didn't know you were a fellow Missourian. I am wondering if I have seen your work around here before. Do you ever work something called the Walnut Festival? Sorry, nosy me. :lol

Secondly, how do you make a candle in a plastic container? Wouldn't it melt it? I've never done that before, so I am clueless.

First of all, OMG!! I didn't know you were a fellow Missourian. I am wondering if I have seen your work around here before. Do you ever work something called the Walnut Festival? Sorry, nosy me. :lol

Secondly, how do you make a candle in a plastic container? Wouldn't it melt it? I've never done that before, so I am clueless.

No walnut fest around here, Hannibal way.

I guess the containers are like the poly carb tealights, I just had never seen them before and it kinda shocked me, but intrigued me at the same time.

Bruce