New Box Wax With Water In It

I bought a box of wax from a supplier who will remain unnamed and it had water between each slab of wax. No water damage to the box. Should I be stuck with this wax? I'm boiling the water out but I don't really have time for this crap; the weekend is getting really close.

Has anyone else had to deal with this?

Why name the name? The company did nothing wrong. If the wax comes from or you live in a warm climate, there will be condensation between each slab. The cases aren't airtight you know.

Happens to me ALL the time. Especially during warmer months. I use 3 different waxes and all of them do this. The container, votive and pillar wax.

I almost always have water in my 223 & sometimes 6006. When you seperate the slabs, just let them dry out & let the water drain. Carole

It was J223 and I was able to work around it. Hopefully it won't be too common b/c it does slow the process way down.

Thanks again to everyone who offered advice. I just needed to vent a little. I melted the wax in my presto and poured it out, leaving the water on the bottom in the pot. Worked much faster than boiling it out.