ISO - Lip Balm Tube Manufacturer

BLSoaps

I feel like I've been beating my head against a wall lately. I have an international wholesale account for my lip balms, and while we're still early on in the deal, I'm looking at making lip balms by the thousands. I've been looking since December for a MANUFACTURER for the standard white lip balm tubes. I've looked at all the places we normally buy from, such as SKS and BayouSome, but they price up to 2000. I'm trying to find the buys that actually make these things, and buying them by the full sized case lots. Basically, the people that SKS and BayouSome purchase from. Make sense?

I've tried everything I can think of, and I keep hitting dead-ends, or companies that won't return e-mails. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

This is actually the one company I did find. But they irritate the crud out of me by not discussing rates and minimums through e-mail. We just have cell phones at the minute, and we're always pushing our cell phone minutes by the end of the month. And they don't have an 800 number listed, so I can't run over to my mom's and call on her land-line because of the long-distance charges. At this rate, I'm tempted to do it anyway, and tell her simply to charge me for the fees.

Thank you though. I'll probably head to her place today to call them!