Private Label Information Needed

prairieannie

Would anyone out there who does private label sales please share any information they are willing to give up with me? I have been contacted by a lady who would like me to do a private label for her shop. It's a beauty salon, nails, hair, spa treatments etc. etc. I have NO idea where to begin..I knew I should have paid more attention to those threads now. I'm searching archives etc. but if you have any advice as to how you go about this type of business transaction, I would be eternally greatful for it! I need to be able to make a somewhat educated decision in a short amount of time...educate me..please?! :rolleyes: TIA

I sell to a local realty company. I do not have a contract though. They do not resell them. They give them out to buyers and sellers and other advertising things. I use her logo on the label and it has the realtors name and phone number. I make my own caution label for them and my name and the scent of the candle is on the bottom. That is the way she wanted it. They usually order from me about every 2-3 months. I do give them a different price than other buyers because they buy them a case at the time.

HTH...some.

I sell to a local realty company. I do not have a contract though. They do not resell them. They give them out to buyers and sellers and other advertising things. I use her logo on the label and it has the realtors name and phone number. I make my own caution label for them and my name and the scent of the candle is on the bottom. That is the way she wanted it. They usually order from me about every 2-3 months. I do give them a different price than other buyers because they buy them a case at the time.

HTH...some.

It does! Thank you.