Help a desperate housewife!

I am new to candles. I wanted something fun to do while my son is napping. Now I have the bug!! I think about candles all of the time! My first question is How much fragrance oil can I put in a pound of 4630? I want a very strong candle. Do I need to use Vybar to do this?:confused:

I use 4630 and typically use 1oz (by weight) of FO per Lb. I have had the best luck with WSP's fragrances in this wax and they offer lots of helpful tips and advice both on their site and customer service with this wax. A few scents that I have found to do very well in this wax are: WSP cinnabun, and hot apple pie, just to get you started...No Vybar needed. You can experiment with more or less FO to get the results you want.

Good luck!

It seems to be an annoying question in the threads but can I please ask for your favorite container wax and why you choose it? Why do you not use 4630 any longer?

I had trouble with wicking it, and so much smoking/soot. I started using the 6006 parasoy blend. I am still working on wicking, but it has awesome hot/cold throw. I am lucky and live close to a supplier, which makes it easy for me to try different wax's with no shipping costs.