Candles and Supplies - Butt Naked

Jane42

I was doing an order for wax and thought I would try "Butt Naked" from Candles and Supplies. I have not put it in wax yet, but OOB it does not smell like what I thought it would.

Does anyone else use this in wax? If so, is this supplier close to others with this scent? None of the suppliers I normally use carry this scent.

Thanks for any help you are able to give me.

Jane

I have never tried that scent, but have found it is trial and error on scents that some places carry. I have found quite a few scents from them that I like and others that barely have a scent or just stink. I was almost going to order that scent and I am glad I didn't. The scent description sounded yummmy...!!!!...Too bad...:sad2:

Thanks for your input everyone.

We started off buying alot of our scents from them, then started to veer off towards Peaks and Just Scents. Just recently, we have decided that there are quite a few of them that we really did like. I prefer their Harvest to Just Scents. One of my faves is their Apple Pie (bottle says Hot Apple Pie). Doesn't smell like Apple Pie to me, but I just love the scent. I always say I am going to rename it, but never have. :rolleyes2

I already purchased a 4 oz bottle, so I will go ahead and pour it. Just thought that if there was a great one out there, I would be checking the classifieds for a sample of it.

Thanks again!

Jane

Thanks, all. I was kind of hoping for one that had a "suntan lotion" scent to it. With this bitter chill in NY, I want to "feel" beaches and ocean and half-naked men, slathered with lotion:drool: YIKES, we better get some sun here soon!!! :laugh2:

Thanks again!