Looking for those who do "Remembrance" Pillars

Not sure where to post this, as the Classifieds seemed like they weren't for finished goods...so here goes:

I'm looking for information (prices, options, etc) from those of you who do "Remembrance" pillars. I don't know the first thing about them and yet my step-mother has asked me if I knew where to find one. We recently lost my dad & my step-mom's grief counseling group suggested that she get herself a candle to light on special days or when she'd just like to have a little extra "something" to fill the room (I know it sounds lame, but we're grasping at straws here, for dealing with the grief).

So I'm wondering if you guys/gals here make these things and if you could please clue me in on them. Step-mom definitely wants one & if they're affordable enough, I might be interested in buying one for myself and my two brothers as well.

Please don't post your pricing info here though, cuz I don't think we're allowed and I'd hate to see this post disappear. But feel free to PM me with your prices & web links so I can take a peek! :-)

TIA

Michelle look up memorial candles and you will find a ton of websites for them. There are a lot of chandlers on this site too that do them. Just look in the gallery to hunt them down. I did the same thing for my grandma because my grandfather's death was hard on her so I bought her that memorial rock with the flame in it and had his name engraved on it. So she can reuse it over and over as long as there is oil in it.