Chunky stuff

Not to steal Bill's chunky thunder, but thought I'd take a crack at the same thing. EcoSoya PB chunks and wax. I went one further trying out a 3" pillar. Not too bad, IMO. Just having fun with this stuff.

dsc04196s.jpg

I made the chunks in a 9x9 teflon coated pan. Just poured the wax about 1/4" deep for the small chunks. Scored the wax just before it got too hard to do easily. Let harden then popped into freezer for a bit. Popped out and broke into chunks. After I'd made the votive chunks, I realized I hadn't fragranced them. OOPS :)

dsc04200s.jpg

The ultimate test is the burn on the pillar. Hoping I don't have a hidden air pocket or something.

Looks great! I too was inspired by Bill's photos and tried similar votives with 70% V-1 and 30% C-3. Ended up having to wick up to HTP 83. What kind of wicks did you end up using for the Ecosoya PB?

Honestly, I'm not sure what they wicks are. They are spec'd as a Votive wick from CandleWealth. I can tell you that they are an HTP.

Tony