Candle Maker from PA.....

My cousin's wife bought a candle at a Christmas craft show in Western, NY, Silver Creek Area.

The scent was "Smell My Nuts".

She loved the smell, as well as the candle.

Anyone know who made it?

Thanks,

Fern-Marie

Hi Fern,

That name is sure funny. I found this candle site that has a review on that scent but could not find the name of that fragrance on their fragranc list.

http://www.ottercreekcandle.com/page/10632

HTH :)

Thanks everyone for helping.

I thought that this scent was something that someone had 'renamed', and I searched forever and could not find it on the board...I would have sworn I read that here somewhere.

Whoever made the candle, I am told by anoter cousin, that it was..."The most perfect candle...EVER!"

I am going to have to investigate further and see if there's a company name she can give me.

I was left wondering what scent this candle would be!

You gotta have some spunk to put that candle name out on a table.

I really don't know this cousin's wife very well at all. My cousin (41 yrs old) passed away quite suddenly last summer, and his wife was devastated. This wonderful candle was the first happy experience she'd had in a long time.

Thanks again for your help!

Thanks everyone for helping.

I thought that this scent was something that someone had 'renamed', and I searched forever and could not find it on the board...I would have sworn I read that here somewhere.

Whoever made the candle, I am told by anoter cousin, that it was..."The most perfect candle...EVER!"

I am going to have to investigate further and see if there's a company name she can give me.

I was left wondering what scent this candle would be!

You gotta have some spunk to put that candle name out on a table.

I really don't know this cousin's wife very well at all. My cousin (41 yrs old) passed away quite suddenly last summer, and his wife was devastated. This wonderful candle was the first happy experience she'd had in a long time.

Thanks again for your help!

Oh, I see, it was a candle that you believe someone on this board made. ?? I thought you were wondering what company in general made it. Wow, if it is someone from this board and they read this thread, they will be a very happy candlemaker to get such a nice compliment regarding one of there candles.

Does the description that Carol and I found on that one website sound like the same type of scent?

Good luck in finding out more. :)