How I did my roses

ayshapooh

Hi

Well I've been working on my roses for the last two days ...I searched for the right greenery (the only thing I wish the roses had were leaves on them) well I ended up buying some single leaves like you would use to make boutineers and used some greenery tape and put leaves on the stems, used some fern leaves (I think thats what they are..I got those at Micheals) and used some white babies breath I found at Hobby Lobby

heres some pics of some of them and I put a drop of Peak's Rose Bouquet in the middle of the roses and I even brought them over to my MIL house and said Look at my roses and then I told her to smell them, she was like "Oh those smell so good" and then I told her to touch them and she was amazed that they were wood, she thought I was bring over roses my DH had bought me :) Everyone I have shown them to are lovin' them

Can't wait to see more pics of what everyone is doing with theirs!

Sandy~WI

sorry I could'nt get this first picture to go smaller...don't know what I did wrong because the second one didnt turn out so huge:confused:

DSCN1521.jpg

DSCN1522.jpg