Let's build a list

ChandlerJane

I had this idea. How about, we build a list of the most common fragrance oils on the market (Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Med. Fig, Creme Brulee, etc), and your favorite suppliers of each. I would be glad to tally the voting, for purposes of building a comprehensive list. Anyone else think this might be a good idea?

In other words, we would start a thread titled "Your favorite Cotton Candy" and people would chime in. I would then tally the votes, and, we could build a list this way.

I had this idea. How about, we build a list of the most common fragrance oils on the market (Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Med. Fig, Creme Brulee, etc), and your favorite suppliers of each. I would be glad to tally the voting, for purposes of building a comprehensive list. Anyone else think this might be a good idea?

In other words, we would start a thread titled "Your favorite Cotton Candy" and people would chime in. I would then tally the votes, and, we could build a list this way.

Another idea is to use the already existing list at scentforum.com and put in your ratings for your favorite (and not-so-favorite) fragrances. Their list is great. It just lacks the ratings on a lot of them.

Tony