I have hot throw!

Okay, well I decided to take a break for tonight from testing my KY perfect blend and decided to play around with some palm container wax candles I made a while ago. Well, I had tested them a while back and the wax just tunneled around the wick. Regardless, I got no hot throw whatsoever. Well, tonight, just for kicks, I put a 60c in it and I can smell it! I'm gonna have to make some more and test because I thought this wick would actually be too big. Thing is, this wax is harder than a brick and it's container wax. Well, it's palm container wax. Anyway, I still got testing to do but just wanted to share that I finally (after how many months? lol) got a hot throw! lol

Stephanie

Congrats. I tried some palm wax that I got as a sample. I don't think it was container wax though. It was pretty on top but the sides of the jar were streaky. I did get HT (pink sugar) on my first try with it though, wasn't great but I could definatly smell it. What do the sides of the jar look like with container wax? I think this would be an interesting thing to work with.

I use the palm container wax from nuscents and it crystallizes nicely in the jars. I don't have a pic of the wax in the jar but here are some of the heart melts I've made with it. It crystallizes just the same.

Stephanie

Sorry the pics aren't the greatest quality. I took these a while back with my daughter's cell phone. I think they're sugar cookie, strawberry, and black cherry or cherry berry.

post-4283-139458417697_thumb.jpg

post-4283-139458417699_thumb.jpg