Help making a bow

pilyblue

Any one knows a good place with instructions on how to make one? I got the "Deluxe E.Z Bow maker" it help me with the big bows, now I need to make small ones, the corsage size or smaller.:embarasse

Thank you for any help,

Zonia

You know, I just spent a year planning my daughters wedding and putting bows on everything. Pink, of course. Organdy, silk, ribbon etc. I got some instructions from a couple of sites including DIY, but mostly I learned it myself. All the guests got a book which was wrapped both ways with a wide bow, the programs had a pink tulle bow at the top. Start with the first loop on a side that is a third shorter than the other. Make the second loop in the other hand. Then take the second loop and put it behind and under the first loop and pull lightly. Then just keep playing gently with it till you get both the tails to hang right. Then cut the tails even. And I cut the V shapes into mine. We had bows everywhere! But it was the wedding of the year, I can tell you. Good luck. Hope this helpes.

What a coincidence, my daughter also got married this past July, that was how I learned to make the big bows, they wanted a simple wedding even their cake had only a few roses, it was very special and they were very happy.

Back to the bows, I'm going to try your instructions. I think I can do that, thank you for the instructions:smiley2:

Zonia

You know, I just spent a year planning my daughters wedding and putting bows on everything. Pink, of course. Organdy, silk, ribbon etc. I got some instructions from a couple of sites including DIY, but mostly I learned it myself. All the guests got a book which was wrapped both ways with a wide bow, the programs had a pink tulle bow at the top. Start with the first loop on a side that is a third shorter than the other. Make the second loop in the other hand. Then take the second loop and put it behind and under the first loop and pull lightly. Then just keep playing gently with it till you get both the tails to hang right. Then cut the tails even. And I cut the V shapes into mine. We had bows everywhere! But it was the wedding of the year, I can tell you. Good luck. Hope this helpes.