totes for creams..

Sherl

I use a double walled jar for body butters and have not found a good way to transport to and from shows. The tops get scratched up if stacked and I can't seem to find a container that boxes then in. There is always some odd space that they can move around. Anybody have a way they like and can recommend?

I've used my candle jar boxes.. but can only do 12 in a box. Container too tall to do 2 high and seems like I should be able to carry more in that kind of space. Might just need to measure and see what I need and then try to order some boxes that size. Got enough boxes here to cut up for dividers.

You could do like Sherl suggested. Figure out how many you need to transport. Line them out length X width X height and calculate the box size. Check with U-Line or whatever box company is convenient for you. U-Line also has the cup or glass boxes that people use when they need to pack the glassware for moving. Just a suggestion.