Additives and scent

I have been doing some experimentation and have come to the conclusion that with the many cadles I want to make, mixing the wax myself is the best way to go. As for scent, I would like to know if most of you guys use the full 1 ounce/pound that is suggested. I have found a site that sells super concentrated that suggest 1/4 to 1/2 ounce/pound (saveonscents.com). But the real questions are: for making a wide variety -- mix myself? Do you use 1 ounce/pound?

I have found that using more than 1 oz (weight) scent in a wicked candle will produce a "fouled" wick. Also, the waxes that I've used will only hold up to 6% of FO - at least that's what the info from supplier says.

Have you gotten any of the scent oils from saveonscents? I would be interested to know if you liked them.

I have purchased from them quite a few times and I must say I like their extreme concentration oils. The SOS sometimes is hit or miss though. Their prices suck!!!! But they carry the most dupes so I have to purchase some things from regardless of the price.

Depending on the scent I use 1oz per lb. But sometimes some scents are just weak so I may use 1.5 but no more than that. Anything more you might as well forget the wax and just use the oil. If you cure long enough the scent can really come through.