Label Software

MRSGROOMS

CAN ANYONE SHARE WITH ME WHAT SOFTWARE YOU USE TO PRINT YOUR LABELS. I AM STILL ON THE SLOW DIAL UP CONNECTION AT HOME, AND WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD AVERY MY COMPUTER BLOWS ME OUT, AND THAT IS AFTER I HAVE HAD MY PHONE LINE TIED UP FOR 3HOURS.

I CANT FIND ON THEIR SITE ANY WHERE TO BUY IT, AND AM REALLY GETTING TIRED OF RUNNING THEM FROM WORK AND THEN HAVEING TO PAY FOR THE INK I USE.

THANKS FOR ANY INFO.

MRSGROOMS

I know that LOTS of the label programs you can buy at Staples and Office Max use an Avery label program within. If you get a chance to go to those stores, have a look at the back or bottoms of the label software boxes...watch for an avery logo, because they work in conjunction with lots of stuff. I am at work now, or I would have a look for you on one of my label programs that I don't use, but I noticed it used Avery too. IT was fairly reasonable, I'm thinking around 30 bucks. Might be a way to not have to download it! HTH