I want to cry - forgot the FO - before/after pics

SoapInTheCity

I had this great plan to make my own "Chocolate Cherry" soap for Valentine's Day. Mixed my own FO's of S'mores and Cherry. Dead on syrupy cream inside a chocolate cherry!! Just finished clicking the picture of the soap in the 'slab' mold when I realized I forgot the FO. I wanted to just wake up out of this dream! GRRRR

Anyways, luckily I had a mold lined already 'loaf' mold for another soap I was going to make, I dumped the soap into a pot and added more cocoa to darken it and added red to a small pot of more soap and just tried to make some swirls that would be obvious. I'm so mad right now, it looks awful. :undecided

chococherrysmalloq7.jpg

newchocsmalluj9.jpg

Great save and I think you soap swirls look terrific.

I once read on here in order not to forget to add the FO they put the weighed FO into the mold they were going to use and then they could never forget it. I have such a rotten memory that I have used this suggestion every time I soap since then. It works great....wish I could credit the original poster, but, my rotten memory will not let me remember just who it was.:lipsrseal