woohoo!!!

I got some 1 oz FO samples and was looking for containers to stick them into and decided to use my 20 oz tureens (which I could NOT wick well with C-3 and HTPs). I'm using GB 464 and CDs now and I got it RIGHT and am LOVING them now! I used 2 CD 12's and I'm getting FMP at 4 hours, no hangup on the sides and it's not burning too deep around the wick. YIPPEE!!! I wasn't sure what I was gonna do with those containers til now! 2 burns down, but it's looking GREAT!

-Kristi

Hi. How is the throw with the double wicking? I recently poured 464 in jj and had to wick way down as it melts so easily...but then, it didn't seem to have much throw and I wondered if it is because the melt pool temp is lower. It was so nice not to have to have a hugh wick to melt the wax but felt it could have smelled stronger. I might try it in the apoth. and double wick if you tell me the throw is good. Thanks. Beth

I have 4200 sq ft on two floors with an open great room and balcony- candle was burning on the kitchen counter and I could smell it everywhere- even upstairs on the balcony (around the corner and up a floor). I also could smell it outside (but it's a log cabin and a little drafty lol). This would be why I wanted to make this container work lol... BTW, it's BCN's Wildberry Zinger Tea.

This was with a 24 hour cure time. I'm thinking it should get even better. I'm still in awe of how easily this burns...

Which wicks are you using? I've found that CD's have a great throw with this wax.

-Kristi

I'm off to try an apoth with 3-4" dia. I like the cds but will have to get some smaller ones. Lowest I have are 10s. I'll try with htps, cottons, ecos or the others I have in smaller sizes. I have the premier's test packet too, and they have so many sizes to chose from. I would like to try the lxs also, but will have to order them in smaller sizes also. As you can see, I have wanted to single wick. So, double wicking, here I come. Thanks for the encouragement! Beth