Palm Container Wax question - a poor (?) experience with a supplier

I need some help from some experts please. I'm new to this, and just recently found two local Dallas suppliers, that happen to be down the street from one another. The first being TayloredConcepts and the second being AAA Candle Supply. Last week, I decided I would get 10 pound bags of container palm from both to 1. see if there were different and 2. if they were different, if I had a preference before buying a lot of wax.

TayloredConcepts gave me the wrong wax (got soy, didn't realize it until I got home), but I emailed them and they were more than willing to replace what they had given me, so all is good there. AAA candle supply however, gave me palm wax flakes. I came home and made candles with it and it feathered and released from the jar.. just like what I would expect from a pillar/votive palm. I specifically asked more than once if it was container palm because I've gotten the wrong palm before from elsewhere (that was my ordering mistake though).

I sent them an email saying they gave me the wrong wax, and they responded saying they only have container palm, it is intended to feather and release from the jar. They would be happy to take the wax back for a 25% restocking fee on the remainder of the wax.

So my questions....

1. Is there a container palm that feathers instead of crystallizes? I haven't heard of it if there is.

2. Have you ever heard of a container wax that would actually release from the jar?

Their answer just doesn't make sense to me. Needless to say, unless someone tells me I'm wrong, AAA has lost a potential new customer.