Another Lotion Bar Package Question!

Bubblenut

Currently I use 2oz push up tubes, and 4 oz tins for my lotion bars. I have purchased some cute milky way molds to use as lotion bar molds. Does anyone have any creative ideas for containers for oversize, or unusual size bars? I have a 4oz moon face, 2dolphins, a budha, mermaid, and some hearts from a silicon mold I bought. I was thinking of the jewelry boxes like Nashville Wraps sells, (very reasonably priced) and package with a wax paper square. I have been searching other areas and need some ideas! help!!

• 5 months later...

Just bumping this old question as I'd love to hear some ideas for creative packaging on lotion bars. I personally think the clear tubes are pretty (visually appealing). But I don't like using them. The bar slides down and is a bit awkward to deal with. I think the deodorant tubes are the most practical. But they are not that attractive. Any ideas? TIA!

umm!, i have no creative ideas for packaging lotion bars, i have only seen them in tins and lotion tubes, but just wanted to say i agree, the deodorant tubes are not very attrative to me for lotion bars either....unless you put a really cool label on it.

I'm looking at buying metal tins for them. I'd LIKE the ones from SKS, they have a windowed top, but apparently their lids don't stay on. Not to mention I went to order them and the shipping is more than the bloody product costs.

I'm wondering if there are some tea suppliers out there that may have something similar.

Perhaps a pillow box? Clear one eh? So people can see the image.