8 oz Half Pint Jars W/Platinum Lids

Chauna1

Where can I find this jar besides Fillmore? I need a supplier on the East Coast if possible. I found them at Wally World but I am trying to make sure I but I am paying almost $4.00 for 4. I am trying to see if I can find them elsewhere in a case of more than for and a cheaper price per jar.

PM me if you know of anywhere else I an look.

TIA

Chauna

http://www.fillmorecontainer.com/product.asp?deptID=3&sku=J61160&sID=0HFBQFMB9WGD8JV4LNJ6XEDVB4XSB0CE

Chauna,

When these jars first came out and were hard to find, some ppl went to their local hardware store where they usually sell canning jars and asked the owner/manager to special order them. You may be able to do this and work out a special price.

I have never seen those jars at a lower price.

Are you talking about the Ball Elites? If so I buy mine from The Great Hardware Store online. They have warehouses all over the US and ship to you out of the closest one to you. I think I pay just over $3.00 for a 4 pack...like $3.20? Our Walmart sells them for about $3.80 but the problem I ran into is that they are seasonal....can't get them in the winter. Now of course next year while they can get them I will be buying in major bulk! Anyway the link is www.thegreathardwarestore.com