Cb127

Hi all. Has anyone tried this and can you give the pros and cons? I have a little sample pack and just poured two small candles. One nice thing is you can pour from 120-155 degrees. The one drawback is it only holds 6% or less FO. But then again, LOL, that would save money! Just checked, the deeper color looks great and so do the tops. Of course, it hasn't had time to frost or get wet spots. Anone else's experience would be appreciated! TIA Beth

Hi again. The candle had a slight crack around the wick that a heat gun fixed. No wet spots. Twelve hour cure, so tried this am. For a 3.75 oz candle, the throw was good. Candle remains lovely after the burn. If you hit too hard with the heat gun it does frost slightly. They claim it is 100% soy, but it sure looks nice. Had enough left for two JJ and poured them this am. I did pour them in the basement and carried them upstairs. Bigger crack around wick of one, so I poked and hit it with the heat gun. Maybe better if I left them downstairs. Otherwise, looking real good! No users?? Beth

or the straight soy-125? i have tried a 1lb block of the cbl125 and poured it a couple of weeks ago and i have to say not one wet spot. its appearance is smooth & creamy and the cold throw is terrific. i had no sinking or pitting and didn't have to do a repour. i am going to start burning it tonight and see what happens. i think i will have to order some more of this and play around. i really like what i see so far!

Hi Faerydust! The site (Northstar) says PSW CB-127b and that it is 100% soy. I had thought of trying a soy/par blend and have a sample of the Calwax FA-CB2 soy based blend to try also. I'll have to look up the cbl125. It sounds great! Let me know how the wicking and scent throw is...can pm me if you wish. Thanks, Beth