Royal Aromatics

IndyGirl

I get most of my perfume scents from them and have for several years. Very good product and free sample with each bottle ordered. I just ordered about 5 different scents and asked for that many samples of others. They have just about any perfume scent out there. Also like the wisteria and lemongrass. I always get the premium grade if avaiable, just because......

I spoke with a rep today and his email is tom@royalaromatics.com

if anyone wants to ask questions. I have printed their catalog and love all of the fragrances that they list..........so quality is most important to me and the prices did not seem too high compared to some of the other companies I have seen listed on this board. and they are a manufacturer which is important to me........at least I know that I'm getting the real un-cut thing. For those of you who responded that you have used them.........what is the difference between standard and premium?

They are my main supplier for FO's. I've tried quite a few but they have quite a list.

Island

Angel

Black

Black Code

Aqua di gio

perfect storm(very strong)

Tuberose Fantasy

Summer Rain

Kors

Mandarin(very strong)

Floral Musks(LOVE IT)

Spring Lake

K. Cole Signature

Just a few I've ordered and sampled. I have an order coming next week that will include more samples and my usual FO's...can't wait to sample the white tea and ginger.:D

Well..........I keep looking at the website.......printed out the catalog..........but, what seems to be missing is a description of the scents! I know some of them are easy to figure out but others?????

Give me description of your favs.................PLEASE!!!!!?????