sales pitch on site

Ran across a site that said we do not color our candles because we want them natural and not those harsh chemicals.Now it was do not color but they highly scented them.Gee alot of the scents knock me out with those fragrances.People will buy it.LynnS

White Soy Candles are becoming all the rage!

Ohhhh, yeahhh. The Hollywood crowd and those money types are into the white. It is 'more elegant, and matches every decor.'

I heard that there's a Hollywood star (?) marketing them.

We know it's a cover to hide the difficulties of soy...can't fool us!

if your gonna get into the whole chemicals aspect of soy candles, i would think people should be selling them unscented. i figure there's more chemicals in the FO then the dye. so basically people are getting other people to by uncolored candles cause their "better for the air" or whatever and its actually the FO that has the most un natural stuff in it... funny i guess i just don't understand

The best someone could to do to try to make a candle as close to natural as possible would be to use no color and only essential oils. But that still doesn't make it 100% natural and it still can release harmful irritants into the air. Especially some EO's can be dangerous to even breath!